We respect your privacy and use the best industry standard technology available to ensure the security of your data and earn your trust. Short of a Court Order served upon us to disclose information based on some activity on your part, your privacy is entirely protected.
We secure our online transactions using, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard in ecommerce. Credit card transactions and your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, are encrypted and transmitted to the card processor via secure channel and cannot be viewed as the information travels over the Internet. Your browser address window will show https://www.graphics3inc.com/ when you’ve entered secure mode to enter your credit card information.
You can also Order by Mail, E-mail, Phone & Fax.
If you do not feel comfortable shopping online, you can always order by email, phone, fax or mail. When ordering, make sure to include your phone number, billing and shipping address. You may include a credit card number with expiration date or you can ask us to call you back to collect that information in the case of e-mail.
YOUR PRIVACY & HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information that specifically identifies you. You have the opportunity to enter personal details including your email or mailing address on this website, this information is used internally to produce and ship your order. The personal information you enter is used to communicate and produce graphical images on demand for your use.
Your E-mail Address
We request your e-mail address so we can quickly and easily communicate with you if there are any questions or concerns about your order. Our system is set up to e-mail you an acknowledgment when your order is received, and a copy of your invoice and shipping information when your order ships.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your e-mail address to third parties.
- Under no circumstances will we bombard your e-mail account with unwanted advertisements. We may periodically send timely notices concerning our latest offerings and seasonal ordering/discounts. You will be provided with an opt-out option in every message.
- If you wish to add your e-mail address, click here to complete your request.
Your Telephone Number
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your telephone number to third parties.
- We do not utilize telemarketing to make sales calls to your home or business.
- When you order, we ask for a daytime phone number so we can contact you if there are any questions or problems concerning your order. Your phone number is also important for shipping documents in case there are delivery problems. The phone number you provide is provided to the shipper for that express purpose.
Your Billing and Shipping Address
- Your billing and shipping address is maintained indefinitely at Graphics3, Inc. as part of your customer file. We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your address to third parties except as necessary to provide shipping documents and mailing services.
When You Order by Phone:
- When you order by phone, your call is answered at our office, not by a third party.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Your Credit Card Details
What rights you have over your data
- When you place an order with us online, your credit card information is transmitted through a state of the art secure server. Graphics3, Inc. owns it’s own secure certificate which means your order is not processed through a server shared with many other users. Your credit card information is not stored on a remote site, it is delivered to us instantly through encrypted channels.
- We retain your current credit card details in an encrypted archive for a period of time in case there is a billing inquiry or any issues concerning your transaction. Credit cards expire and card data is periodically destroyed.
- When you place an order with us online, your IP Address may be logged. This is the computer address from which your order was entered. We do not use this information for any purpose whatsoever except when credit card fraud is alleged. This IP address helps the authorities trace the person who may have used your credit card without your knowledge or consent. We prosecute credit card fraud to the full extent of the law.
Where we send your The shopping cart uses text files placed in your browser called cookies to improve the ordering experience. A single cookie is installed in the browser to associate the user with their shopping cart. By default the cookie is not permanent so it does survive the user closing the browser and opening the browser again. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our web site may not work properly for you if you do so. We do not allow third parties to place cookies. US Government Information Bulletin (I-034) contains a good description of cookie technology.data.
When you submit orders or send e-mails to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically in response and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Copyrights & License
All content, layout, software and intellectual properties included on this site are the exclusive property of Graphics3 Inc. or its content suppliers, or the property of contributors in which the copyright is vested and protected by the United States as well as International copyright laws. Graphics3 Inc. forbids any portion of this site be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Graphics3 Inc. Graphics3 Inc. grants you a partial license to access and make use of this site to transact business with Graphics3 Inc. and not to download (other than page caching) or modify this site, or any portion thereof, except with express written consent of Graphics3 Inc. To request permission, please write to: Graphics3 Inc., PO Box 937, Jupiter, FL 33468.
You are prohibited and forbidden to frame and/or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form). The use of the meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Graphics3 Inc. names or trademarks are prohibited without the express written consent of Graphics3 Inc. Any unauthorized use, or attempted unauthorized use terminates the permission or partial license granted by Graphics3 Inc.
Hyperlinks: After requesting permission you may be granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this site so long as the link does not portray this site, its affiliates, or products and/or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logos, or images belonging to this site or any other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you have questions about privacy issues which are not covered here, please e-mail us.